The contest will be held on - 17th & 18th April 2021.
1. Once the payment is made, you will get a confirmation via email.
2. We will contact you via email for the next steps of the contest.
3. Winners will be contacted via email or call for price distribution.
4. Every participant will receive a participation certificate.
5. There will be 2 rounds in the contest -
a) Quiz Round - this will be a 60 minutes online quiz for 50 marks, completely MCQ-based.
b) Project Round - In this round participant/s will be provided 24 hours to choose a topic of their own choice, create a project and submit a video of the same.
6. Students can participate in 3 ways:
b) Group of 2.
c) Group of 3.
7. For participants who register in Group, the prize money is for the group and not the individual. But the Internship opportunity is for all the group members.
8. Students can participate individually or in groups of 2,3 members.
9. It is mandatory to qualify for the Quiz Round for participating in the Project Round.
10. Students from any degree, branch, or year can participate.
11. The Company would not provide any component or circuit part for the Project Round.
12. Students will be provided with a Digital Participation/Winner Certificate.
13. Anyone can participate in the contest - Degree, Diploma Engineering, M.Sc., B.Sc. and all other enthusiasts can participate.
14.The Registration will close at 11:59AM on 17 April 2021
Terms & Conditions:
1. Payment once made would not be refunded.
2. There is no sort of discount applicable for the contest.
3. In case of failed transactions, the refund will be sent with 5-7 working days.
4. Decision made by LearnElectronics India will be the final decision when it comes to choosing and declaring the winner.
1. The quiz will be a 60 minutes MCQ-based online quiz.
2. Each question in the quiz will have a marking and the total marks for the quiz will be 50 marks.
3. The results of the quiz will be shared with you in your Email.
Exploring Electronics : 17th April 2021, 04:30 PM - 05:30 PM(IST)
Exploring Arduino : 17th April 2021, 06:00 PM - 07:00 PM(IST)
1. Once selected for the 2nd round i.e. the Project round, we will email you the details of the 2nd round.
2. You will have 24 hours to submit the project once you receive the email for 2nd round selection.
3. You have to submit the project by making a video explaining the complete project with the aim, circuit diagram, and hardware implementation.
4. Participants would have to choose their own topic for the project.
5. The 3 best, innovative, and interesting projects will be announced as the top 3 projects.
7. Hardware for the project should be available with the participant or bought by the participant before the contest starts.
8. In case if the students/participants fail to buy new hardware than they may create projects using platforms like Tinker CAD, Proteus or any other software which is used for circuit simulation.