Arduino Quiz Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a 20 Minutes Online Quiz Competition to be conducted on 31st July 2021 on the topic - Arduino . The questions will be from any of the topics or sub-topics that fall into Arduino and the type of questions would be both theoretical as well as progamming based.
Prizes & Rewards:
- Internship Opportunity(For the top 2 winners)
- Participation Certificate.
- Prize Money -
- 1st Prize - INR 600/-
- 2nd Prize - INR 400/
Registration Amount - INR 30/-
1. Students can only participate individually.
2. Registration Amount is Non-Refundable.
3. Students from any Branch/Year/College/Country/Religion can participate.
4. Digital Participation Certificate will be provided to all participants.
5. Participants who register will be emailed a link for the quiz
6. Participants are requested to submit the quiz before the time ends. In case the participant fails to click on submit button before the time ends then no data will be received at our end and the participant won't be considered while evaluating the results.
7. The quiz timing is fixed and won't change individually for any participants.
8. Please make sure that your internet is working well before and during the quiz.
9. For any reason, if you are unable to submit your answers within the given time frame we would not be able to consider your submission.
10.Please keep a pen and paper near you before the quiz starts.
1. Please do not try to cheat by using Internet/Google/your books as a resource. The competition is only for those seek to participate in Quiz Competitions and seek/test their knowledge.
2.You are monitored by our team ,So make sure you don't open any new tabs till the completion of the Quiz.
3.Any cheating or disobey of the event rules might lead to disqualification from the event.
Round 2 Qualification-
1.Only the top 5 will be selected for round -2.
2.Top 5 will be selected based on their score and submission time(in case of tie breakers).
3.Round 2 will be a google meet Quiz round for all the top 5.
4.Only 2 participants will be declared as winners among the top 5.
- Arduino QuizINR 30INR 300INR 0